jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Before and After Photos When Using Emu Oil Lotion

Today I am posting a couple of pictures of before and after 1 month use of Inside Out Emu Oil lotion. I will be posting more as they come in from customers. You can get more detailed info at my website. http://www.nicholssoapnstuff.net/

Watch the video below to learn about EMU OIL and it's uses.
 


These pictures are of my face when I started using the lotions I make after 1 month of using it under makeup during the day, washing my face EVERY NIGHT with my Calundula soap, and applying the inside out lotion before I go to bed. My skin continues to be supple and clear. This regimen will help improve your wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin and add elasticity to the skin.

Before                                                                                      After

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello everyone! I do not know where to start but hope this place will be useful for me.
Hope to receive some help from you if I will have some quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)