viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

Diaper Rash Poor Baby!

Does that poor baby or adult have a bad rash on buttocks, thighs and genitals?It is caused by irritants such as the chemicals produced by the bowel movements and urine. It is actually called ammonia dermatitis. It is commonly called diaper rash. The symptoms of diaper rash are: the area is red, spotty, sore and moist. It may smell of ammonia. Chemicals in laundry soap that are not rinsed out of clothing can product this also.The best way to avoid diaper rash is to change diapers often and keep area clean. The area can be exposed to warm dry air for relief. To heal the rash fast you can use Nichols Soap N Stuff Healing ointment or just plain emu oil both sold in my online store at http://www.nicholssoapnstuff.net or at my physical store west of Vinita, Ok. When washing the area you may use a bar of calendula bar soap also sold in my stores. Calendula soap is a handmade mild soap with NO scent and crushed calendula flower petals. It is known for use on sensitive allergic skin types.
So if a rash is keeping you or your baby from a plesant daily life, air out those bottoms and try the above remedies. Please let me know your thoughts on any of my blogs and let me know if they do or don't work for you. I am interested in follow up email.

No hay comentarios.: