miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

How To Get Cheaper Bar Codes for Your Products

I have been working on getting my products in some unique gift shops around the country and when doing research I found a place to get bar codes for products at reasonable prices. They work anywhere exept Wal Mart and Kroegers. You have to spend alot more money to get bar codes for these two. I print them myself and add to the product but when I start getting lots of more orders and won't have the time to do them myself I'll have them screen printed for me. They have to be printed at 300dpi. The company sends them via email in .jpg form ready to print. I have been very happy with them so far. If you are interested in getting bar codes you can check them out here. http://www.buyabarcode.com
Until Next time!
Brenda

No hay comentarios.: