miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

First Nashville Art Showing

May 14, 2011 5pm-9pm is my first Nashville Art showing. It is located at Classic Modern 2116 8th Ave. South, Nashville, TN 37201. It is the Art Party associated with ArtistsInNashville.com. There are 4 artists featured and I am one of them. It is a juried show and Art pieces will be for sale. There will also be Music performed by Jazz vocalist Lucy Arvin with Larry Seeman on guitar. This event is FREE and open to the public! If you need more information and photos of the previous Art Party go to ArtistsInNashville.com.
I'm alittle nerveous about showing my work but excited also. I will be showing oils, watercolors,pastels, silk screen,and mixed media. Come on out and see me. If you can't make it. Go to the Artists In Nashville website after the event and they will have pictures of the Party so you can see what it was like.

No hay comentarios.: